Here’s a heart wrenching video of a Wuhan mother who cannot take the lies anymore.
- Only normal citizens are suffering. The government does not care about us. We can’t buy medicine with money. We can’t go to the hospital with money.
- And in Hong Kong, I support your independence. I also support Taiwan independence. Tibet and Hong Kong, I support independence.
- Not a single person can speak freely. If anyone speaks about the truth, they are detained, If they decide it’s 10 years or 20 years then it’s already decided. Even lawyers are useless.
- I’m going to tell you something. 1 person’s sacrifice 2 people’s sacrifice is a sacrifice that is necessary of a revolution. I will make a sacrifice for may parents, for my family, for our free lives.
- I know it is dangerous for me to speak out. But I can’t take it anymore, I cannot.
- No beds, no medicine, all the news from TV is a lie.
- In this evil society I can no longer keep my mouth shut. No one is willing to speak out. I am going to stand up and make a voice. We really have to resist my fellow citizens. I can’t live like this anymore.
The post Wuhan Mother Speaks Out “No Beds, No Medicine, All Lies” appeared first on NewsCetera.
Visit the USSA News store!
Click this link for the original source of this article.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://newscetera.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact the USSANews.com administrator by using the contact form located in the top-left menu. Your request will be immediately honored. Please visit https://newscetera.com for more terrific, conservative content. The owner of this website may be paid to recommend American Bullion. The content of this website, including the positive review of American Bullion, the negative review of its competitors, and any other information may not be independent or neutral.