The Republicans just released a huge report that has Adam Schiff quivering with fear.
His lies have finally caught up with him and landed him in a huge mess.
Ten huge pieces of evidence will bring the Democrats’ impeachment crashing down.
The Democrats have a huge impeachment problem on their hands and it is only getting worse.
They were using this impeachment as an underhanded way to try and influence the 2020 election.
The Democrats are going to put the President of the United States on trial as a high-stakes publicity stunt.
And the people aren’t buying it.
The facts just aren’t in the Democrats’ favor as a new Republican report states clearly.
This report doesn’t pull its punches.
It not only clears President Trump; it also accuses the Democrats of abusing their power.
The report starts by saying “The Democrats’ impeachment inquiry is not the organic outgrowth of serious misconduct; it is an orchestrated campaign to upend our political system.”
The report goes on to mention Adam Schiff by name.
It says that this impeachment inquiry is his attempt to redo the 2016 election over again and that despite the Democrats’ best efforts to come up with an impeachable offense, they don’t have anything to show.
According to the Daily Wire, there were 10 key findings that the Republican report made:
- President Trump has a deep-seated, genuine, and reasonable skepticism of Ukraine due to its history of pervasive corruption.
- President Trump has a long-held skepticism of U.S. foreign assistance and believes that Europe should pay its fair share for mutual defense.
- President Trump’s concerns about Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board are valid. The Obama State Department noted concerns about Hunter Biden’s relationship with Burisma in 2015 and 2016.
- There is indisputable evidence that senior Ukrainian government officials opposed President Trump’s candidacy in the 2016 election and did so publicly. It has been publicly reported that a Democratic National Committee operative worked with Ukrainian officials, including the Ukrainian Embassy, to dig up dirt on then-candidate Trump.
- The evidence does not establish that President Trump pressured Ukraine to investigate Burisma Holdings, Vice President Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, or Ukrainian influence in the 2016 election for the purpose of benefiting him in the 2020 election.
- The evidence does not establish that President Trump withheld a meeting with President Zelensky for the purpose of pressuring Ukraine to investigate Burisma Holdings, Vice President Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, or Ukrainian influence in the 2016 election.
- The evidence does not support that President Trump withheld U.S. security assistance to Ukraine for the purpose of pressuring Ukraine to investigate Burisma Holdings, Vice President Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, or Ukrainian influence in the 2016 election.
- The evidence does not support that President Trump orchestrated a shadow foreign policy apparatus for the purpose of pressuring Ukraine to investigate Burisma Holdings, Vice President Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, or Ukrainian influence in the 2016 election.
- The evidence does not support that President Trump covered up the substance of his telephone conversation with President Zelensky by restricting access to the call summary.
- President Trump’s assertion of longstanding claims of executive privilege is a legitimate response to an unfair, abusive, and partisan process, and does not constitute obstruction of a legitimate impeachment inquiry.
The Democrats have made their case and even though the Democratic Congress is still presiding over the case, it isn’t going in the Democrats’ favor.
Do you think that these 10 facts prove President Trump’s innocence?
Let us know in the comments below.
The post 10 Huge Pieces of Evidence Will Bring the Democrats’ Impeachment Crashing Down appeared first on Black Eye Politics.
Visit the USSA News store!
Click this link for the original source of this article.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://blackeyepolitics.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact the USSANews.com administrator by using the contact form located in the top-left menu. Your request will be immediately honored. Please visit https://blackeyepolitics.com for more terrific, conservative content. The owner of this website may be paid to recommend American Bullion. The content of this website, including the positive review of American Bullion, the negative review of its competitors, and any other information may not be independent or neutral.