In this episode, we bring the story of the United Auto Workers’ presidential cabin allegedly built with non-union labor full circle, dig into the history of left-wing movements like Students for a Democratic Society, and debunk some “reform conservative” mythmaking about “worker centers” and other so-called “alt-labor” organizations.
- Capital Research Center: UAW Caught Using Non-Union Labor on Perk for Ex-Boss
- Detroit News: UAW unloading Williams’ lakefront home as part of broad corruption reforms
- Capital Research Center: InfluenceWatch Podcast Episode #49: 2018 Election Fails & More
- Detroit News: Feds probe whether Detroit carmakers helped fund Dennis Williams’ UAW cabin
- Influence Watch: Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act of 1959
- Capital Research Center: Big Labor’s Iron Law of Corruption
- Influence Watch: Students for a Democratic Society
- Influence Watch: Communist Party USA
- Capital Research Center: Big Labor’s New Clothes
- National Review: How the Trump Administration Should Help Nontraditional Labor Organizations
- Influence Watch: Fight for $15
Visit the USSA News store!
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Michael Watson
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://capitalresearch.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact the USSANews.com administrator by using the contact form located in the top-left menu. Your request will be immediately honored. Please visit https://capitalresearch.org for more terrific, conservative content. The owner of this website may be paid to recommend American Bullion. The content of this website, including the positive review of American Bullion, the negative review of its competitors, and any other information may not be independent or neutral.