In this episode: workers #resist the United Auto Workers in Tennessee, environmentalists lament changes to an aggressive Obama administration rule, and the Supreme Court affirms that a World War One memorial cross does not constitute an “establishment of religion.”
- Chattanooga Times Free Press: Union loses again at Volkswagen as Chattanooga workers vote down UAW bid
- Capital Research Center: UAW Fails at Volkswagen, Again
- Epoch Times: Democrats Seek to Roll Back Right-to-Work Protections
- Capital Research Center: Big Labor’s Iron Law of Corruption
- The Wall Street Journal: Why Unions Keep Losing
- The Wall Street Journal: EPA Overturns Obama-Era Clean Air Rules for Power Plants
- Capital Research Center: Obama’s plan for expensive electricity threatens its greatest harm to the most vulnerable
- Manhattan Institute: The “New Energy Economy”: An Exercise in Magical Thinking
- The Washington Post: Environmentalists make good movie villains because they want to make your real life worse
- Twitter: Sonny Bunch’s Thread
- Supreme Court of the United States: American Legion et al. v. American Humanist Association et al.
- ScotusBlog: Opinion analysis: Justices allow “peace cross” to stand
- Becket Fund for Religious Liberty: Ruling lends support to Pensacola’s historic WWII-era cross
Visit the USSA News store!
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Christine Ravold
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://capitalresearch.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact the USSANews.com administrator by using the contact form located in the top-left menu. Your request will be immediately honored. Please visit https://capitalresearch.org for more terrific, conservative content. The owner of this website may be paid to recommend American Bullion. The content of this website, including the positive review of American Bullion, the negative review of its competitors, and any other information may not be independent or neutral.