PHOTO: CARLOS BARRIA / REUTERS
Article by Bryan Howard
January 19, 2019
President Trump gave his breaking announcement over the humanitarian crises at the border. After nearly 30 days of a government shutdown President Trump offered Democrats a deal that they can’t refuse without facing backlash from their own base.
Trump is offering Democrats a DACA extension deal for a wall at the southern border. Democrats will be forced to either help immigrants that the claim to care about or let them hang dry.
Trump laid out his plan by saying first he want input from border security and Homeland Security. Trump took a shot at the radical left by saying ‘The radical left will never control our border and I will never allow it.”
Trump continued to lay out what he wants for border security.
- $800 million in human assistance for asylum seekers at the border.
- $805 mill drug detection equipment
- 200,000 extra border security and law enforcement
- 75 extra immigration judge teams to help speed the immigration process
- clinical measures to help migrant kids in need of help/ create system for minors apply in their own countries/ help families to reunite
- $5.7 Billion for physical barriers/ steel barriers in high security areas
- add extra 230 miles of barrier this year
- Steel see trough steal barrier would cut crime in half dealing with Drug and human trafficking.
President Trump finished off with his offer to the Democrats in exchange for the Wall funding.
1 Three years legislature relief for DACA recipients/ work permits, Social Security Numbers, and protection from deportation.
2. Temporary Protected Status (TPS) 300,000 illegals can get 3 years extension from deportation in order to get their cases together.
If Democrats turn down this deal or refuse to negotiate in order to get a slightly better deal in favor of the immigrants they will see sever backlash. The Democrat base of Hispanics will feel they are being used by democrats as a political pawn and not treated as people. Federal Employees who aren’t working would find themselves irate that Democrats got a reasonable deal from the President and still refusing to agree.
Visit the USSA News store!
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: New Conservative Movement
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://preserveconservativevalues.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact the USSANews.com administrator by using the contact form located in the top-left menu. Your request will be immediately honored. Please visit https://preserveconservativevalues.com for more terrific, conservative content. The owner of this website may be paid to recommend American Bullion. The content of this website, including the positive review of American Bullion, the negative review of its competitors, and any other information may not be independent or neutral.