How can Little Johnny turn the word “fascinate” into something dirty? Impossible, right?
Well, he’s back and he’s still in elementary school, driving the teachers to tears with his shenanigans. This teacher thinks she’s figured out a way to stop him. Oops.
There is the set up. Do you see it coming? Keep scrolling..
Johnny starts to smile..
… and the fatal mistake.
Were you onto Johnny?
Share with a dirty joke lover!!
Little Johnny jokes are about a small boy who likes to ask embarrassing questions and has a very straightforward way of thinking. At times he is well educated in the terminology of sex, while at others he is all too innocent. The jokes may also include a female counterpart, typically named Susie.
The Italian character version of Little Johnny is “Pierino” (Little Peter), the child star of numerous jokes full of double meanings. The character became very famous in Italy between the seventies and eighties, in the period of Italian zany and erotic comedy on cinema. Four movies about Pierino were made, all starring Alvaro Vitali.
Joke characters similar to Little Johnny are known in many countries:
- Argentina: Jaimito (diminutive of Jaime)
- Brazil and Portugal: Joãozinho (diminutive of João) or Juquinha
- Bulgaria Ivancho (in Bulgarian Иванчо, diminutive for Ivan), commonly featured with Mariyka (in Bulgarian Марийка, diminutive for Mariya) a young girl
- Croatia and Serbia: Perica
- Czech Republic: Pepíček (diminutive of Pepa, itself diminutive of Josef)
- Estonia: Juku
- Finland: Pikku-Kalle
- France: Toto
- Germany: Klein Fritzchen (Little Fritzie); see German humour and East Germany jokes
- Hungary: Móricka
- Italy: Pierino
- India: Tintumon in Malayalam language
- Mexico: Pepito (diminutive of “Pepe”, nickname of “José” – Joseph)
- Netherlands: Jantje, a stereotype of the average little Dutch boy, a diminutive of Jan
- Norway: Lille Ole (“Little Ole”)
- Spain and Hispanophone Latin America: Jaimito (In Cuba, Honduras, Mexico, Dominican Republic and Ecuador, Pepito)
- Sri Lanka: Amdan (Emden)
- Poland: Jasio (diminutive of Jan)
- Russia: Vovochka (diminutive of Vladimir)
- Romania: Bulă, Alinuța
- Slovenia: Janezek
- Senegal: Mandemba
- Turkey: Hüdaverdi
The post Little Johnny is Back! [JOKE of the DAY] **Warning R-Rated appeared first on Joe For America.
Visit the USSA News store!
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Raymond Draper
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, http://joeforamerica.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact the USSANews.com administrator by using the contact form located in the top-left menu. Your request will be immediately honored. Please visit http://joeforamerica.com for more terrific, conservative content. The owner of this website may be paid to recommend American Bullion. The content of this website, including the positive review of American Bullion, the negative review of its competitors, and any other information may not be independent or neutral.