VIDEO: Family to sue Applebee’s after baby burned by steaming water

From FOX8.COM:

NEW YORK — A family plans to sue Applebee’s after they say their 17-month-old baby was severely burned by steaming water at a location in the New York City borough of Queens.

Cadien Scott Gaffney suffered second degree burns in the Friday incident, according to Kourtnei Patterson, a spokesperson for the family, after the family requested hot water to sterilize utensils.

The article goes on to state the following:

When the server brought it to the table, the baby was able to pull the hot water onto himself, according to Patterson.

To weigh in on this information provided by FOX8.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.

The post VIDEO: Family to sue Applebee’s after baby burned by steaming water appeared first on DML News.

Visit the USSA News store!
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Anneta Griffee


This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://dmlnews.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact the USSANews.com administrator by using the contact form located in the top-left menu. Your request will be immediately honored. Please visit https://dmlnews.com for more terrific, conservative content. The owner of this website may be paid to recommend American Bullion. The content of this website, including the positive review of American Bullion, the negative review of its competitors, and any other information may not be independent or neutral.