- Meta Considers Restricting the Term “Zionist”
No one can simply admit that censorship is immoral because it leads to stupid results, so instead they are splitting hairs and forming a bureaucracy around intricate rules of what can be said, what must not be said, and which things start a game of musical chairs based on what is offensive right now today.
- New York’s Migrant Crime Wave
Even mainstream sources are now flirting with the idea of the failure of diversity, as well as with the popularity of Remigration.
- The One Border Question Democrats Can’t Answer
Trump had the border secured but the Left fought him and opened it up, ostensibly out of pique and incompetence, but actually because they need five thousand migrants pouring across the border daily to vote for the neocommunism that actual Americans will not vote for.
- Nearly half of women say they’ve experienced harassment, sexual assault at work
Surveys are the least reliable variety of “science.” Men like to flirt and many women do not mind. The rest and the ignored ones complain. It makes no sense to have mixed-sex workplaces.
- Shooter at Joel Osteen’s mega-church with ‘Palestine’ on rifle had mental health issues, antisemitic writings: officials
Mass shooters of this type are mostly crazy and embrace ideology to fill in the gaps in their personalities. Leftism utilizes this insanity by feeding into their paranoia and need for control.
- ‘Israel is the new Nazi Germany’: pro-Hamas activists protest, block traffic near Columbia
The world, watching the events of October 7th, quietly decided that Hitler may have been an art student but he was right about ending diversity, even if his methods were a bit dodgy.
- Inside the secret migrant hideout run by Catholic nuns on the Mexican border
Churches, NGOs, and big business all support individualism, and realize the more migrants they get into the country, the fewer restrictions will be able to be place upon their behavior because the voters will be purchased with free benefits.
- Nearly half of the world’s migratory species are in decline, UN report says
Too many humans means not enough space for nature. Malthus was right in the end, just predicted the crisis a couple centuries too soon. To reduce population, stop subsidizing the non-productive. That kills the diversity and globalism, which are really two heads of the same dog.
- Northern states see highest record of border crossings as migrants take advantage of lax laws to get into Canada
We now have migrants coming from all directions. They are here for the free stuff, the easy guaranteed jobs, and the ability to enviar dinero a Mexico.
- Chinese migrant says TikTok helped her to know where to cross the US southern border
Hispanics replaced Africans, and now Asians are going to replace Hispanics.
- Controversial LGBT+ education charity that encouraged toddlers to question their gender and wanted to replace ‘Sir’ and ‘Miss’ with gender-neutral terms in schools mysteriously shuts down
It served its role in encouraging decline, so can now be allowed to simply lapse and fail.
- Stationery firm sparks fury from women’s rights activist after it refuses to print notepads with the dictionary definition of a woman on the front – claiming it is ‘offensive and not aligned with our values’
Political correctness is based in pretense that allows nobodies to appear to be morally important as they tear down others, which appeals to the weakness in every human.
- Johns Hopkins University swaps ‘citizenship’ study with focus on ‘colonialism’
This is the triumph of the mediocre. When I was in school, it was always easier to not just write papers but get good grades on them when you brought in diversity, feminism, LGBT+, and anti-poverty topics. Instead of writing about the hard stuff, just moralize airily and you will get a better grade because people are afraid to be seen rejecting your propaganda.
- Some Aussies have banned Bakers Delight while others are queueing up to support it: Here’s what they REALLY think about calls for a boycott after founder backed Voice No campaign
Australian baker makes relatively small donations to anti-diversity campaign, is shamed and attacked by the usual neurotics, and the audience shrugs and moves on. Pro-diversity activity brings nothing positive to our lives.
- Conservative ex-PM Alexander Stubb elected Finland president
Finland wants someone capable of standing up to Russia and the USA.
- A New York Rent-Control Bank Panic
Rent control is the signature program of neocommunists regimes: government writes laws, private industry must subsidize them, but in response it raises prices and lowers quality. We did this in the 1960s as well, and each time we do it “inflation” and a competence crisis clobber us.
- Michigan Republican Josh Schriver booted off committee over racist post about ‘great replacement theory’
Pointing out the obvious — that the third world is replacing Caucasians the same way hwites replaced WASPs — is grounds for being censored when the diversity is around.
- Russian-Canadian woman, 32, admits helping her husband send $7MILLION worth of drone and guided missile parts to Moscow for use in the war in Ukraine: Couple were busted at Manhattan hotel with $20,000 in cash
Ethnic loyalties trump patriotism and free markets yet again. You cannot assimilate foreign groups, even different ethnic groups within your same race. They simply replace you by working for their interests and not yours.
- How to create safe spaces with and for Black girls
The more rules, subsidies, tolerance, censorship, and propaganda something needs, the less likely it is to be natural and functional and the more likely it is to be artificial and exploitative.
- White people found to be more likely to confront authors of racist online posts to set discussion rules
As we have said here before, all of this is a hangover from the French Revolution, where Europeans battle each other to demonstrate loyalty to Equality. Diversity is just yet another egalitarian program of many.
- New research finds women and minorities likely to pay higher auto loan premiums
People negotiate differently and will pay for different things, including different levels of convenience, but somehow this is an offense to equality and must be neurosed about.
- Republican who voted against impeaching Mayorkas announces retirement
They are slowly purging the goodthinkers because people no longer want reconciliation at any cost (RAAC), the siren song of the wild cuck.
- Democrat fumes at Super Bowl crowd for not standing during black national anthem sung by Andra Day
All of us represent our own groups and the interests of those groups; if others are not going to stand for our anthems, why would we stand for theirs?
- Disadvantaged communities in Massachusetts twice as likely to have poor roads—and pay the cost in gas
Communities repair the roads that commerce needs, not the commmuter paths of the impoverished.
- Hate crime reports reach record high; data shows ties to quality of life
Wealthy, relatively homogeneous areas have fewer hate crimes and much less misery. This report basically maps out how diversity, poverty, hatred, and sadness are one and the same.
- Black girls’ identity development and the protective role of parental socialization in educational settings
Diversity like liberalism creates a group of people who are defined in opposition to the majority; they cannot be “just girls” and not “Black girls” because to be “just a girl” you have to be from the founding group and not a diversity group. This is fair to no one.
- ‘Spinoza’ Review: Independent, Skeptical, Banned
Long ago, Jews and then Christians banned the writings of Baruch Spinoza for confronting the emptiness of “free will” as a concept and therefore, making the lack of a personal god but an impersonal, omnipresent pagan-esque god-force more likely. We are seeing history repeat itself.
- Scandinavia’s first farmers slaughtered the hunter-gatherer population, DNA analysis suggests
What scientists forget is how similar these groups of people are, and how they shared a common root, allowing a group closer to that root to assimilate those who had been left behind on previous ventures of nomadic bands of ancient peoples.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Brett Stevens
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.amerika.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.