- On March 25, the Russian Ministry of Defense recorded no cases of hostilities and ceasefire violations in the Idlib region in the past 24 hours
- On March 23, US aircraft attacked positions of the SAA and Iranian-backed groups in Deir Ezzor, reportedly killing 6 SAA servicemen. The attacks were carried out in response to the death of American contractor in an attack of resistance groups
- On March 24, SAA and Iranian-backed groups attacked US positions in CONOCO facility, Omar oil field and al-Shaddadi with several rockets and drones. A US serviceman reportedly were wounded
- On March 25, US President Joe Biden claimed that despite the ongoing escalation “the United States does not — does not, emphasize — seek conflict with Iran”
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On March 23, 2023 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On March 22, 2023 (Map Update)
The post Military Situation In Syria On March 25, 2023 (Map Update) appeared first on South Front.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://southfront.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.
Former Generals and Admirals Urge US to Arm Israel to Prevent Nuclear Iran
Giving New Heart to the Wounded
TRUMP ON FIRE! FIRST 2024 HISTORIC CAMPAIGN RALLY: Tens of Thousands Descend on Waco, Te...
We shouldn't be in Syria: Representative Tim Burchett | Wake up America
State Department ‘extremely troubled’ over Israeli law
China – US – Claimed Territory – One China Policy