A Florida fire captain revealed he was left blind in one eye after using bacteria-laced contaminated eye drops – and he’s now launched a legal battle against the company,
Adam Di Sarro broke down as he revealed the heartbreaking impact his battle with a bacterial superbug has had on his life.
The Florida fire captain said the problem ‘just progressively got worse’ after he used contaminated eye drops last fall,‘according to MIRROR.
or e-mail our tip line: [email protected]
Florida fire captain breaks down in tears as he details LOSING SIGHT in one eye due to eyedrops infected with superbug that have killed three and blinded eight people appeared first on Your Content.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: » Your Content Contributor
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.yc.news and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.