- On March 22, the Russian Ministry of Defense recorded no cases of hostilities and ceasefire violations in the Idlib region in the past 24 hours;
- On March 22, Israeli warplanes attacked Aleppo Airport with several missiles causing material damages;
- On March 21, the HTS reportedly took control of Jindires town and expelled Jaysh al-Sharqiya and Ahrar al-Sharqiya groups.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On March 20, 2023 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On March 19, 2023 (Map Update)
The post Military Situation In Syria On March 22, 2023 (Map Update) appeared first on South Front.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://southfront.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.
ZOA Accuses Biden’s Handlers of Planning to Train, Equip and Deploy Palestinian Terrorist...
I WANNA BE A DUTCH FARMER WHEN I GROW UP
Epic video: Informed black guy on DC street destroys Fauci to his face
CDC bought access to Americans' phone location data to monitor compliance with lockdowns,...
Kremlin explains why Russia will snub ‘Earth Hour’
We Must Stand With India’s Persecuted Christians