- On March 19, the Russian Ministry of Defense recorded no cases of hostilities and ceasefire violations in the Idlib region in the past 24 hours
- On March 19, Syrian President Bashar al Assad arrived in the United Arab Emirates to hold meetings with UAE officials
- On March 18, ISIS militants targeted the house of an oil well investor with an RPG-7 and machineguns in the town of Dhiban
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On March 18, 2023 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On March 16, 2023 (Map Update)
The post Military Situation In Syria On March 19, 2023 (Map Update) appeared first on South Front.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://southfront.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.
Letter to the editor: It’s National March for Meals Month
EU explosives shortage threatens Ukraine – FT
Exactly What Was Found in Idaho College Murders Suspect Bryan Kohberger's Car and Parents...
Gerontocracy: The Brutal, Unending Rule of the Boomers
Transgender lawmaker wins ‘Woman of the Year’ award
Market Talk – March 21, 2023