In 2020, The Gateway Pundit published a new photo of Crackhead Hunter Biden’s business partner in Kazakhstan meeting with Vice President Brain-Dead Biden.
The photo (above), first published last year at an anti-corruption website called the Kazhakhstani Initiative on Asset Recovery (KIAR), purports to show Crackhead Hunter Biden and Brain-Dead Biden, together with Kazakhstan’s former prime minister, Karim Massimov, at far right.
At far left, the photo shows Kenes Rakishev, described as “a relative and junior partner of [oligarch] Timur Kulibayev.”
Rakishev’s personal website identifies him as an “international businessman, investor, and entrepreneur.” It adds that he is “regarded as one of the most influential businessmen in Kazakhstan,” with “business interests spanning technology, oil & gas, finance, shipbuilding, and metals & mining industries.”
In the same year,reported as Brain-Dead Biden reaching out to Hunter’s associates for financial help for his son.
In the text message, Hunter is upset that his associate Eric Schwerin will not pay him the million dollars Crackhead Hunter Biden says is owed to him.
Hunter reaches out to this dad, Brain-Dead Biden. And Brain-Dead Biden responds by helping him out and promising to contact Eric Schwerin to get his son the money.
The official Republican Party Twitter account shared Brain-Dead Biden’s timeline from when he met Crackhead Hunter Biden’s business associate on Saturday morning.
Biden met with 14 of Hunter’s business associates while vice president. To date, Biden has met with Hunter’s associates on AT LEAST 16 OCCASIONS:
- November 2010: Brain-Dead Biden had a sit-down meeting with Eric Schwerin — the president of Hunter’s private equity firm — in the West Wing.
- November 2011: Brain-Dead Biden met with Chris Heinz — a co-founder of Hunter’s private equity firm — in the West Wing.
- March 2012: Brain-Dead Biden met with Andres Pastrana Arango — the former president of Colombia who Hunter was doing business with — at his personal residence.
- December 2013: Hunter flew with Brain-Dead Biden aboard Air Force Two to Communist China where he introduced him to Jonathan Li, a Chinese businessman.
- February 2014: Brain-Dead Biden had lunch with Hunter and two of Hunter’s Mexican business partners and was pictured giving them a tour of the White House.
- April 2014: Brain-Dead Biden met with Devon Archer — another co-founder of Hunter’s private equity firm — in the White House a week before Archer joined the board of Burisma.
- June 2014: Brain-Dead Biden met Manuel Estrella — Hunter’s Latin American business associate. After the meeting, Estrella emailed Hunter: “Hunter, I just met your father! So exiting! [sic]” Hunter replied: “I’m glad it all finally came together.”
- August 2014: Pictures show Brain-Dead Biden golfing with his son, Hunter, and Devon Archer while they were both serving on the Burisma board.
- April 2015: Brain-Dead Biden attended a dinner in Washington, D.C. with Hunter’s business partners from Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan.
- November 2015: Brain-Dead Biden hosted his son’s Mexican business partners — Carlos Slim, Miguel Aleman Velasco, and Miguel Aleman Magnani — at his personal residence.
- February 2016: Biden flew Hunter and Jeff Cooper — a family business partner — to Mexico City for a business trip aboard Air Force Two.
- May 2016: Brain-Dead Biden met with Eric Schwerin — the former head of Hunter’s private equity firm — for dinner in Washington, D.C.
- September 2016: Brain-Dead Biden attended a fundraiser for Francis Person — a business associate of Hunter’s and a former advisor in Biden’s VP office.
- May 2017: Brain-Dead Biden met with family business partner Tony Bobulinski TWICE.
- June 2018: Brain-Dead Biden texted Hunter saying that he was with Jeff Cooper — a family business partner — and that Cooper wanted to “do some work” with him.
Photos, emails, text messages, and White House visitor logs CONFIRM these meetings took place. It’s not up for debate.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://survivalmagazine.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.