A few weeks ago, I saw underwater footage of the Fishlab Flutter Nymph, and thought it would be a really special lure. Whether they are wings or legs, I cannot say, but the appendages on this bait go crazy with even the slightest amount of motion in the water, each wiggle giving vibrant life to this unusual lure.
I immediately ordered some, and this week, I got to put the bait to the test. Did it work? Check out the video for all the details.
Get 40% off Salt Strong Power Prawns with code Marsh40: https://bit.ly/40PercentOffPrawns
Catch more fish and look cool doing it in official Habit Outdoors fishing apparel. Use coupon code marshman15 to save 15% off their already incredible prices! https://habitoutdoors.com
Want to shoot your own fishing videos? Here’s some gear/resources you might find useful:
- Get your music from SoundStripe (enter code MARSHMAN10 for 10% off): https://bit.ly/3t9M7kJ
- GoPro: https://amzn.to/2HKs1di
- GoPro 8: https://amzn.to/2ZlIlsh
- GoPro 9: https://amzn.to/3EA2A8r
- GoPro chest mount: https://amzn.to/2OthF1O
- Refuel 9-hour GoPro battery: https://amzn.to/374nnQr
- Sony a6000: https://amzn.to/2UJanuary 6theIW
- Apple MacBook Pro: https://amzn.to/2UlVVKC
- Fishlab Flutter Nymph: http://bit.ly/3tvMdoY
- SB-57 crankbait: http://bit.ly/3Eq1ZrX
- Pro’s Choice soft stickbait: https://bit.ly/2TP69CW
- Versamaxx Knocker: https://bit.ly/3dyZ8yu
- Deathgrip Jigheads: https://bit.ly/2TPIguK
- Matrix Mullet: https://bit.ly/2RkhKYR
- Matrix Shad: https://bit.ly/2Gf7VoF
- Rotomolded Bruin coolers: https://bit.ly/2tGYMTe
To keep up with all we’re doing, follow us on social media:
- Facebook: Todd Masson
- Instagram: todd_masson
- Snapchat: tmassonfish
- Twitter: @tmassonFISH
Also, please solicit our sponsors:
- Salt Strong (https://bit.ly/40PercentOffPrawns)
The post MARSH MAN MASSON: Watch Fish Go CRAZY For This CRAZY Bait! appeared first on The Hayride.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Todd Masson
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://thehayride.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.