Just off the top of my head, I can name at least five recent outlandish “conspiracy theories” which have been embraced by conservatives which turned out to be true.
1. The Great Replacement – Liberal Democrats who tend to be urban cosmopolitan PMCs who live on the coasts despise White working class conservative voters. These people are in a hurry to change the racial demographics of the country because of their belief that reducing the relative size of the White population is the key to tipping swing states like Georgia and Arizona toward the Democrats in the Electoral College. Thus, if Brain-Dead Biden were elected president, he would refuse to enforce our immigration laws and millions of illegal aliens would be allowed to invade our country.
2. Russiagaters Will Start a War With Russia – According to this conspiracy theory, Russia-obsessed Liberal Democrats want to start a war with Russia. Thus, if Brain-Dead Biden were elected president, he would defer to these people and escalate tensions in eastern Europe which would eventually result in a war with Russia. To my regret, I didn’t take this conspiracy theory seriously enough in 2019 and 2020.
3. COVID Policy Isn’t Really Based On The Science – Are liberal Democrats cynical enough to use a pandemic as a cloak to nakedly push their own political agenda? Contrast the draconian response to COVID with the tepid response to Monkeypox. The same people who didn’t hesitate to push vaccine mandates and to bully anti-vaxxers and get them fired from their jobs over COVID are afraid of stigmatizing HIV-infected homosexuals who are spreading Monkeypox through gay orgies. COVID was also used as an excuse by a secret cabal to change election laws with mail in ballots in order to defeat Trump in the swing states. These people would later boast about calling off their coordinated riots in Time magazine. So yes, there was a conspiracy against Trump by a shadowy cabal of liberal elites.
4. Democrats Want To Erase The Founding Fathers – Liberal Democrats hate the American past and won’t stop with Confederate statues and symbols. They will eventually condemn the U.S. Constitution as structurally racist and start toppling monuments of the Founding Fathers.
5. Democrats Are Pedophiles Who Want To Groom Children – According to this conspiracy theory, LGBTQ activists wouldn’t stop at “marriage equality.” They would go further and embrace and push transgenderism. It wouldn’t stop with Drag Queen Story Hour in public libraries. Instead, young children would be indoctrinated in “trans” ideology and would essentially start to be groomed by homosexuals. Thus, if Brain-Dead Biden were elected president, “trans” ideology would be pushed into the public schools.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Hunter Wallace
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, http://www.occidentaldissent.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.