A large number of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s former associates have died over the years under mysterious circumstances, sparking a conspiracy theory known as the Clinton Body Count.
There is even a Wikipedia page that outlines the conspiracy. The manner of deaths are diverse. Many died in small plane crashes, others committed suicide, and some were shot. One dropped a barbell on his neck while exercising.
Former Clinton associate Larry Nichols has said, “I’m not saying the Clintons kill people. I’m saying a lot of people around the Clintons turn up dead.” Now the name of Mark Middleton, who allegedly hung and shot himself with a shotgun in an apparent suicide, will be added to the Clinton Body Count list. Middleton was President Bill Clinton’s special advisor who admitted Jeffrey Epstein (Didn't Kill Himself) to the White House seven of the at least 17 times the pedophile visited.
Below is an exhaustive list of the known alleged victims of the Clinton Body Count.
- Suzanne Coleman (1977) – reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, which was ruled a suicide. She was pregnant at the time of her death.
- Kevin Ives and Don Henry (1986) – were found dead on the railroad on August 23, 1987. Ruled suicide (Kevin Ives Don Henry Case), but one boy was stabbed in the back, and the other had a crushed skull before being hit. They join a list of other deaths believed to be associated with the drug-running of Barry Seal and the cover-up of the drug trafficking activity during the late eighties in Arkansas. There has been an alleged connection to the Clintons at that time.
- Barry Seal (1986) – was the lead in a drug-running in Arkansas back in the 1980s. He was killed by gunshot. Mena is a small town in Western Arkansas, in the middle of nowhere and surrounded by sprawling forests. Mena is only really notable because it has an airport — an airport that was allegedly used in the 1980s to bring in planeloads of cocaine – learn more here and here. There has been an alleged connection to the Clintons at that time.
- The following persons had reportedly (more here) had information on the Ives/Henry case:
- Florence Martin – had information on the Barry Seal case. Three gunshot wounds to the head.
- Keith Coney – died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck in July 1988.
- Keith McMaskle – died stabbed 113 times in November of 1988.
- Gregory Collins – died from a gunshot wound in January of 1989.
- Jeff Rhodes – was shot, mutilated, and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
- James Milan – was found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to “natural causes.”
- Jordan Kettleson – was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
- Richard Winters – a suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery in July 1989.
- Judi Gibbs (1986) – the one-time Penthouse Pet, died alongside her lover Bill Puterburgh, 57, in an unexplained house fire in Fordyce, Arkansas. She was a high-class prostitute who used hotels and racetracks to pick up rich and powerful men and was known to have had an affair with then-Arkansas governor Bill 'Slick Willy' Clinton who would fly her from her hometown to Little Rock.
- Stanley Huggins (1987) – who died in June. In 1987, Huggins examined the loan practices of the thrift Madison Guaranty at the center of the Whitewater storm. His 400-gage report has never been made public. But Dr. Richard Callery, Delaware’s top medical examiner, says Huggins died of viral myocarditis and bronchial pneumonia. Lt. Joel Ivory of the University of Delaware police says his “exhaustive” investigation of Huggins’s death turned up “no sign at all of the foul play.” However, the flood of accusations showed no sign of abating.
- Danny Casolaro (1991) – Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
- Paul Tulley (1992) – Democratic National Committee Political Director, was found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock in September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “Dear friend and trusted advisor.”
- C. Victor Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser (1992) – Major players in the Clinton fundraising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992. Five others also died in the plane crash.
- Jim Wilhite (1992) – 54, of Shreveport, Louisiana, a close friend and business associate of White House Chief of Staff and good friend of President Clinton, Mack McLarty, suffered fatal head injuries when he hit a tree on Snowmass Mountain while skiing in Aspen. Wilhite was vice-chairman of Arkla Inc., a multistate natural gas company spanning Arkansas and Louisiana. He was also a chief executive officer of Entex, a Houston-based subsidiary of Arkla.
- Paula Gober (1992) – 36, December 7, 1992: Clinton’s interpreter for the deaf for several years died in a single-car accident. Gober had traveled with him while he was governor of Arkansas. Her vehicle overturned on a bend, throwing her 30 feet. There were no witnesses.
- Ian Spiro (1992) – On November 8, 1992, Ian Spiro committed suicide. An international businessman and commodities broker as well as government associate-operative, Spiro was involved in collecting evidence in the INSLAW Affair, which connected Bill 'Slick Willy' Clinton and his wife, Hillary. He told friends he had been receiving numerous death threats, although when the bodies of his wife and five children were discovered by authorities in their home, and Spiro’s body dead of cyanide in his car, it was ruled a murder-suicide.
- John Wilson (1993) – committed suicide. A Corrupt Washington DC Council Chairman and Civil Rights activist, Wilson was claimed to be involved in the Whitewater Scandal, which focused on questionable land deals and money laundering tied to the Clintons. There is speculation Wilson was prepared to testify in regard to these matters when he instead hung himself in the basement of his home. He left no note.
- Jon Parnell Walker (1993) – a Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. He had reportedly jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia, apartment balcony on August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guarantee scandal.
- Paul Wilcher (1993) – An attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet on June 22, 1993, in his Corrupt Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno three weeks before his death
- Ed Willey (1993) – Clinton fundraiser, found dead in November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill 'Slick Willy' Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fundraising events.
- Vince Foster (1993) – Former White House counselor and colleague of Crooked Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, which was ruled a suicide.
- Jerry Parks (1993) – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died, the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
- James Wilson (1993) – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.
- James Bunch (1993) – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people, which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
- Stanley Heard and Stephen Dickson (1993) – died on 10 September 1993, when their Piper Turbo Lance II caught fire shortly after takeoff from Dulles airport and crashed. They’d attended a briefing that morning on the Clinton administration’s health care plan (the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee). Dickson’s plane had developed mechanical problems on the way to Washington the week before, so Dickson and Heard rented the Cherokee in St. Louis to make the trip. They rented a badly maintained plane, and it cost them their lives.
- Hershell Friday (1994) – an attorney and Clinton fundraiser, died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.
- Calvin Walraven (1994) – committed suicide on July 28, 1994. Walraven was a police informant who had testified in a trial for the sale of cocaine by the son of Clinton Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders. The cause was a gunshot wound to the head.
- Kathy Ferguson (1994) – the ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994 in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill 'Slick Willy' Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
- Bill Shelton (1994) – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.
- Gandy Baugh (1994) – an attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building in January 1994. Others dispute the cause of death. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
- Barbara Wise (1996) – who worked alongside Brown, Meissner, and Huang in the Commerce Department, was found dead at her desk on the day after Thanksgiving. Her death was originally classified as a homicide, but police later said Wise, 48, who had a history of severe ill health, had died from natural causes. A local TV station initially quoted an unidentified police source as saying her body was partially nude and her office was locked, but those reports were also later denied.
- Charles Meissner (1996) – 56, April 3, 1996: The assistant secretary for international trade died in the same plane crash as Brown. Meissner had been criticized for allegedly giving special security clearance to John Huang, who later pleaded guilty to federal conspiracy charges for violating campaign finance laws in a case that enmeshed the Clinton administration.
- Jeremy Michael Boorda (1996) – committed suicide. Naval Admiral during the Clinton administration, he flew numerous combat missions during the Vietnam Conflict and was awarded several medals of distinction; some reclassified later in his career. When questioned over the authority to wear them, he responded there was no intent at deception, and he would desist. Yet he apparently killed himself over the matter only weeks later. Detractors believe the Admiral, in fact, refused to transport Chinese and other foreign troops on US ships for “training” on American shores and became a liability.
- Ron Brown (1996) – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death, Brown was being investigated and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.
- John Hillyer (1996) – an NBC cameraman John Hillyer was investigating a drug-smuggling operation in Mena, Arkansas, while Clinton was governor and also worked on the Clinton exposé videos “Circle of Power” and “The Clinton Chronicles.” Hillyer’s filmmaking partner said that once they started interviewing people in Arkansas, they discovered the criminality and intrigue were far worse than they had imagined. “We were followed on a regular basis,” he said. When they temporarily moved in with some other journalists interested in exposing the Clintons, they discovered eight “bugs” in the house. They reported that someone tried to break in one night and recognized the man as one of Governor Clinton’s security staff. During the filming, two of their sources were found dead before they could be interviewed. Hillyer called his partner in 1996 to say he had uncovered new information on Clinton, but they had to meet in person because he was scared. He died of a heart attack three days later.
- Mary Mahoney and Eric Butera (1997) – A former White House intern was murdered in July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House. Eric Butera was an informant who had information about the murder of Mary Mahoney, a White House intern who was also found dead; more on her in a moment. Butera was asked to help police with an undercover drug buy, during which he was beaten to death.
- Johnny Lawhorn Jr. (1997) – a mechanic, found a check made out to Bill 'Slick Willy' Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car hit a utility pole.
- Ron Miller (1997) – was an Oklahoma businessman scheduled to testify against First Lady Crooked Hillary Clinton and White House Chief of Staff Thomas McLarty. The regulatory hearing was on money laundering and price gouging at the ARKLA corporation, a natural gas company that McLarty was previously chairman of. In the months leading up to the hearing, Miller received phone and in-person threats – he became ill on October 2 and died ten days later, never able to testify. The Oklahoma medical examiner declared Miller’s death a “medical mystery.”
- James McDougal (1998) – Clinton’s convicted Whitewater partner, died of an apparent heart attack while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.
- Lieutenant General David McCloud (1998) – was Bill Clinton’s director for the Joint Chiefs of Staff Force Structure from 1996-97. He was killed while he piloted his personal aircraft in 1998. Some have speculated he was one of 24 flag officers who sought to arrest President Clinton for treason under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
- Corporal Eric S. Fox (1999) – was a Marine One helicopter crewman during the Clinton administration. He was found shot in the head, and his death was declared a suicide.
- Charles Wilbourne Miller (1999) – was the VP of Alltel, the company that created the Clinton White House’s “Big Brother” data tracking system. He was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head in a shallow pit about 300 yards from his ranch house near Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Carlos Ghigliotti (2000) – was a thermal imaging expert hired by Congress to analyze surveillance footage from the FBI’s 1993 raid on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas. He was found dead in his Maryland home, his badly decomposed body sitting at his desk. His friend, attorney David T. Hardy, is quoted as saying, “I think he may have known too much. Carlos told me he had discovered things that were much, much worse than anything that had come out yet.”
- Charles Ruff (2000) – a Clinton attorney during Bill’s Lewinsky scandal and impeachment trial, reportedly “died after an accident at his Corrupt Washington DC home.” One report said he was found unconscious outside his shower. Other reports said he had a heart attack.
- Linda Thompson (2009) – 56, May 10, 2009: The founder of the American Justice Foundation and right-wing radio personality was the person who drew up the first list of deaths associated with people who had worked with Clinton in 1994. She died in St. Petersburg, Florida, when she took an overdose of medication prescribed for gastric bypass surgery that she had more than a decade earlier.
- Gareth Williams (2010) – a transatlantic MI6 spy, was found naked, padlocked, and stuffed in a 32-by-19-inch duffel bag in his London bathtub. According to the UK Sun, he had illegally hacked secret data on Bill Clinton. Scotland Yard called the death a suicide or an accident, saying Williams “locked himself in the bag.”
- The following reportedly Clinton bodyguards dead:
- Major William S. Barkley Jr.
- Captain Scott J. Reynolds
- Sgt. Brian Hanley
- Tim Sabel
- Major General William Robertson
- Col. William Densberger
- Col. Robert Kelly
- Spec. Gary Rhodes
- Steve Willis
- Robert Williams
- Conway LeBleu
- Todd McKeehan
- Molly Macauly (2016) – a world-renowned “space economist,” was brutally murdered in Baltimore park. Many are convinced that authorities downplayed the murder because it happened during the height of the #BlackLivesMatter protest.
- John Ashe – The former President of the UN General Assembly was awaiting trial on bribery charges when he turned up dead. The UN official “accidentally” crushes his own throat right before testifying against Hillary Clinton.
- Victor Thorn (2016) – a prominent Clinton critic, was found dead of an apparent suicide on his birthday.
- Joe Montano (2016) – a Filipino American activist and aide to Hillary’s VP pick, Sen. Kaine, dies at 47. His parents said he had hypertension and died of an apparent heart attack.
- Shawn Lucas (2016) – a man who helped serve the Democratic National Committee with a lawsuit alleging fraud in the presidential race. The cause of death was the combined adverse effects of fentanyl, cyclobenzaprine, and mitragynine in a manner determined as an accident.
- Seth Rich (2016) – died after being shot twice in the back. He was murdered by unknown perpetrators for unknown reasons. Seth allegedly had contact with WikiLeaks with inside DNC knowledge prior to his death in the 2016 Hillary presidential campaign scandal.
- Klaus Eberwein (2017) – Found dead before testifying against Clinton Foundation in Haiti.
- Peter W. Smith (2017) – a Republican Party operative who said he tried to obtain Hillary Clinton’s emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide days after speaking to The Wall Street Journal.
- Steve Mostyn (2017) – a top Democratic donor, and prominent Houston trial lawyer, has died. He was 46. According to a statement released by his wife, Amber, Mostyn died Wednesday after “a sudden onset and battle with a mental health issue.” She did not disclose the cause of death.
- Jeffrey Epstein (2019) – 66, August 10, 2019: The convicted pedophile and long-time Clinton friend died in federal prison in Manhattan, apparently by hanging himself in his cell. He had attempted suicide three weeks earlier and was placed on suicide watch.
- Christopher Sign (2021) – an award-winning TV news anchor who wrote a 2016 exposé on Bill Clinton, has died. Local police chief Keith Czeskleba said on Saturday the death is being investigated as a suicide after the ABC 33/40 newsman was found at his home around 8 am.
- Mark Middleton (2022) – who allegedly hung and shot himself with a shotgun in an apparent suicide. Middleton was President Bill Clinton’s special advisor who admitted Jeffrey Epstein (Didn't Kill Himself) to the White House seven of the at least 17 times the pedophile visited.
The total Clinton Body Count is really unknown – so don’t let the numbering on the above list fool you. The actual number could be into the hundreds. There has always been collateral damage for those on the list that may so happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. But there seems to be a lot of dots on the Clinton Body Count story and a lot of dead bodies.
Again, we need to stay truthful – these are the alleged victims of the Clinton Body Count story. There have been many that have tried to debunk the idea – but often only debunking one aspect of the story and then claiming the whole store has been debunked.
It may be pure coincidence that all these folks are accident-prone, victims of crime, and/or depressive people that later commit suicide. But it is very strange that so many people have fallen into a sad story that has centered around the Clintons. Perhaps it merely says something about the work environment around the Clintons.
Note: If you see an omission, please let us know in the comment section below.
If you found this article informative, please consider a small donation to our coffee cup to help support Conservative Journalism – or spread the word. Thank you.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Jefferson Thomas
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.rightwirereport.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.