At every turn, America is facing attacks on our liberties from within and without. If it isn’t Convention of States, it’s Soros-funded organizations, and even the corrupt in corporate America. Still, we are facing an attack now by the World Health Organization in a power play to usurp the US Constitution and our sovereignty. We can’t let that happen.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo, Today & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
- Grab Your Complete Coil Or Foam Mattress System Complete With Sheets & Pillows! Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY To Save Up To 66%
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Pull Your Kids From Failing Public Schools & Educate Them Yourself
The World Council for Health warned about this via a video on their website by Dr. Silvia Behrendt. According to WCOH:
Dr. Silvia Behrendt is the founder of the Global Health Responsibility Agency for accountability and transparency for health decisions. She was previously a consultant to the WHO on the IHR and wrote her Ph.D. about the executive authority of the WHO-DC during PHEIC.
This is an edited segment from the weekly live General Assembly meeting on May 9, 2022. This presentation is also available on Rumble and on Odysee. The full General Assembly Meeting is available in the Newsroom.
Additionally, Dr. Tess Lawrie, co-founder and steering committee member of the World Council for Health, said the experience left her ‘shaken’.
There were 48 people on the call at the time I tuned in. Sixteen of them were WHO staff. Others were from UNAIDS, the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), the UN Environment Programme, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
I told them that the World Council for Health does not believe a pandemic treaty is necessary and would not benefit the people of our world. I shared sixteen recommendations which included the need for transparency, a return to open debate and dialogue, respect of our inalienable human rights and civil liberties and the sovereignty of all people and nations. I called for the right to choose and refuse treatments, or medical interventions, including access to repurposed medications. I also called for a rejection of mass experimentation and social engineering, and discrimination based on medical status or choice. And, I enjoined the WHO to promote restoration for harms from medical interventions.
I said our piece, knowing that I speak for all of us – all of you.
Will it make a difference? Honestly, I don’t know. Over the last two days the WHO will have had fewer than 100 video presentations, perhaps as few as 70. Most are asking for more measures, not fewer.
This is what we are up against. This is what we must fight. If you’re feeling despondent or worried after reading this, I understand. I felt that way too. But we have to remember our power, and we have to use that power as much as we can.
Dr. Tess Lawrie
Dr. Lawrie went on to provide a statement about the WHO treaty.
The World Council for Health believes that good health, human rights, autonomy, national sovereignty, free speech, and right of association are central to any agreement in the interests of the people. Simultaneously, conflicts of interest, corruption and censorship are barriers to public trust.
While the WCH does not believe a pandemic treaty is necessary, nor would it truly benefit the people of our world, we are aware that the WHO intends to push through a treaty, and therefore share 16 recommendations
1. On Awareness, inter alia:
2. On Preparedness, inter alia:
3. On Response, inter alia:
The current public participation process by the WHO, announced just last week, does not uphold access to information, the right to make decisions, and other civil rights democratic pillars. Nevertheless, all submissions are now part of the public record, and any valid agreement must include terms that uphold natural law, the Siracusa principles, and the Hippocratic Oath.
I thank you.
Dr. Tess Lawrie, Co-Founder, World Council for Health
WCH Steering Committee Member
Finally, Stand for Health Freedom recounted:
- In 2005, America agreed to the WHO International Health Regulations (IHR) only to the extent it would not affect state sovereignty.
- The new proposed amendments to the existing International Health Regulations, along with a pending pandemic treaty being drafted right now, would vastly expand the authority and resources of the WHO.
- The amendments and the treaty would threaten state sovereignty by triggering an expansion of legal power of the Useless CDC to detain and examine Americans based solely on the statements of unelected WHO leaders.
- The WHO and its members are immune to liability per international agreement, so the American Constitution will not protect Americans when it comes to the actions of the World Health Organization —no transparency, no accountability.
- Basically, the WHO is on track to become a global health governance body, which would undermine the health and security of Americans and the U.S. itself.
- International agreements are made by the president, but Congress must provide oversight and step in when the President goes too far.
- It is not too late to stop the U.S. from signing on to a global health government: America must stop funneling U.S. tax dollars to the World Health Organization now! Click to ask your U.S. House Representative to Support HR419, which would defund the WHO and call your local U.S. Senator asking them to do their job to offer oversight so that the current administration does not destroy our U.S. constitution when it comes to public health. Our Congress needs to keep Biden in check with international relations!
Just as bad as our representatives selling us out on our supplements is this disastrous treaty. The WHO should be unfunded and given a deaf ear anytime they have anything to say. They care not for the people of the world, but how to enrich and empower themselves only.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Tim Brown
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://thewashingtonstandard.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.