Democrat Party anti-America big boss George Soros, along with other Silicon Valley billionaires, appear to be funding Fusion GPS.
From Independent Sentinel:
George Soros, along with other Silicon Valley billionaires, appear to be funding Fusion GPS, the firm that put together the Russia-Trump dossier, the Daily Caller News Foundation reports.
The dossier, in turn, helped launch the Mueller investigation. This explosive information brings us full circle in what can only be described as a coup d’etat against the President.
The information is second-hand but it comes from a source deeply involved in the scandal.
An American lawyer for a Russian oligarch has confirmed that he was told Soros funds Fusion GPS.
- Barack Obama used Fusion to get dirt — opposition research — on Mitt Romney. Hillary mimicked the approach to get Trump, with both using the same law firm, Perkins Coie to launder payments.
- The opposition research on Trump was dressed up as Intel, then called a dossier, and used to get a warrant to spy on Carter Page and anyone in the Trump campaign he spoke with.
- Steele, the author of the dossier, hated Trump and was tied to Obama’s State Department and FBI.
- John Kerry ally, Jon Winer, fed information to the FBI and to Steele.
- Hillary’s closest ally Sidney Blumenthal and her political ‘fixer’ Cody Shearer provided Russian Kremlin gossip to Winer to give to Steele.
- Hillary’s campaign and the DNC paid for the dossier.
- Soros funds the company that creates these vicious packets of research. George Soros Funds Fusion GPS
- Even one of Mueller’s star witnesses, George Nader is a Clinton donor.
American lawyer, Adam Waldman, served as a back channel between dossier author Christopher Steele and Democratic Sen. Mark Warner. He is now opening up about the explosive testimony he gave to a Senate committee last November.
Waldman said that during an appearance before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) on Nov. 3, he provided information about possible links between billionaire activist George Soros and Fusion GPS, the dossier firm.
At a March 16 meeting he had with Daniel J. Jones, a consultant and former worker to California Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Jones stated he was working with Fusion GPS and that the opposition research firm was funded by a “group of Silicon Valley billionaires and George Soros.” Jones also described Fusion as a “shadow media organization helping the government.”
“He was there as Fusion GPS. He brought up Fusion GPS,” Waldman told TheDCNF of his interaction with Jones.
“It was very, very clear.”
The Daily Caller has referenced this before in another article, an op-ed written by the Russian oligarch receiving a lot of Mueller’s attention.
Russian Oligarch’s Lawyer Was Told Soros Funds Fusion GPS
The Daily Caller published an op-ed by the Russian oligarch at the center if the Manafort case.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://70news.wordpress.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact the USSANews.com administrator by using the contact form located in the top-left menu. Your request will be immediately honored. Please visit https://70news.wordpress.com for more terrific, conservative content. The owner of this website may be paid to recommend American Bullion. The content of this website, including the positive review of American Bullion, the negative review of its competitors, and any other information may not be independent or neutral.