With Fred Fleitz
FRED FLEITZ, Senior Vice President for Policy and Programs at the Center for Security Policy, former CIA officer, author of The Coming North Korea Nuclear Nightmare: What Trump Must Do to Reverse Obama’s Strategic Patience:
- The Bush administration’s flawed policy toward North Korea
- Barack Obama’s disastrous “strategic patience”
- Kim Jong-Un’s “super-EMP”
- How North Korean cyber warfare metastasized during the last administration
- Why President Obama’s sanctions were ineffective against the Kim regime
- How President Trump has been able to enforce sanctions against North Korea
- Why China is less interested in enabling Pyongyang
- Likelihood of North Korea actually denuclearizing
- What Mike Pomepo’s most important task will be as the new Secretary of State
- Assassination of Russian ex-spy
- Former Obama officials new anti-Trump think tank
Visit the USSA News store!
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Secure Freedom Radio
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact the USSANews.com administrator by using the contact form located in the top-left menu. Your request will be immediately honored. Please visit https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org for more terrific, conservative content. The owner of this website may be paid to recommend American Bullion. The content of this website, including the positive review of American Bullion, the negative review of its competitors, and any other information may not be independent or neutral.